Let’s bust this one out in list form! Here we go!
- I had my first prenatal appointment with a midwife at the birthing center on Monday and it went really well. Expect a legit post about this soon-ish.
- Jacob and I started the Hypnobabies series which we will be using to hopefully aide us in having a more relaxing, less fearful birth. Again, a post must be written on this. I’m actually really into the meditation and even Avery likes listening to it. Too bad she still squirms and doesn’t listen when the lady on the track tells her to close her eyes.
- I have started being more mindful of what I eat which I should have been doing this entire time but was pretty laxed on until this week.
- ALSO, I have started walking and being more active and will be joining a prenatal yoga class in the next couple of weeks.
- Nesting has begun! I shampooed the two rooms with the ickiest carpet (living room and Jacob’s office/guest room). The rooms feel brand new and not so… spotty.
- My Twitter-turned-real friend Claire is coming to visit me this weekend! She and her two-year-old son are staying for the weekend as a stop on their way from North Carolina to Washington where she will be living in what looks like the prettiest little town on the planet. We will be swimming and baking all weekend. I’m stoked.
- I have pelvic joint pain and it’s worst when I first wake up in the morning. I have to get up and walk around every hour or so or I will get stiff and the pain will return. Apparently, this is common if you’ve had a cesarean. The fun never stops with that one.
- Speaking of cesareans, Avery is now on an anti-sleeping alone kick. We can all thank her father for helping her unlearn the bed time routine that she and I established before he took over and jacked it up.
- Thing I love most this week? Green smoothies. Avery loves them too and it’s the best breakfast I’ve ever made.
For a non-post this has gotten long. Oh, the things I will elaborate on in the upcoming week will be stellar or at least be marginally interesting to a handful of you (Dad).