Things I will probably write about as soon as I have the energy (or photographs):
- My baby shower
- The birthing class Jacob & I took
- My new title as ‘freelance writer’ (yes, I still have my full-time job too)
- How cute and petite my ankles are
- A comparison of this pregnancy so far to my last pregnancy (riveting stuff! Or not!)
- Why, on some days, I’d rather have another dog than my daughter (it’s a joke!)
- The new baby’s stuff is taking over our house and he’s not even born yet
- Braxton Hicks contractions are f’ing awesome (seriously)
Can I just consider this the blog post for all of those things and call it a day? I’m really tired, y’all. I made a ‘cleaning schedule’ for us to follow in order to get the house all organized and sparkly so that it’ll be clean when the baby comes. We haven’t done shit on that list. We maintain the dishes and the laundry (the laundry is always a problem in thie house; we have millions of baskets so who needs to actually put clothes away?) but organizing? That isn’t happening. When I get home from work I pretty much strip down to what I can get away with so I don’t burn myself while cooking dinner in hopes of feeling comfortable. I hate bras, I hate pants, I hate clothes PERIOD. Everything I wear feels restricting and suffocating. Even leggings bother me these days. LEGGINGS! AS PANTS! ARE! NOT! COMFORTABLE! What is wrong with me? If I could wear one of Jacob’s tee shirts, granny-sized skivvies, and my moccasins to work everyday then maybe, MAYBE, I’d feel okay. I spend a lot of my day fidgeting with my clothes and I’m tired of it. I have some maternity shorts that are mostly comfortable but I try not to wear shorts to work all the time since it isn’t exactly within our already laxed dress code.
I’m really just quite tired of doing anything other than soaking in a bath or sleeping. Everything else is bullshit and I’m done.
Perhaps I shouldn’t write a blog post while I’m still in a bitchy mood.
Too late. Publish!