Being pregnant makes you do Google searches that you should probably NOT be doing because they’ll either terrify you or they’ll terrify you A LOT.
In the past 48 hours I have Googled the following (no links, I’m that lazy):
- Butt crack changes color dilation (apparently, IT DOES)
- How to naturally induce labor
- Self check cervix dilation (I Googled this like seventeen times)
- Longest human pregnancy (375 days- baby was healthy but holy shit, that sucks)
- Castor oil recipes
- How much castor oil to induce labor
- Foods containing prostaglandins (no foods contain it unless you count swallowing semen (WHICH I DO NOT))
- How to turn posterior baby (Spinningbabies.com is now my homepage on my laptop)
- Image search: mucous plug (Don’t do it. Just don’t.)
- Bad smelling dark pee during pregnancy (duh, drink more water)
- Is nausea a sign of labor? (It is, but not one of the important ones, like having contractions)
I really should take a break from researching stuff that will only scare the shit out of me but not actually help the baby come out. He’ll get here when he gets here, right? I just need to chill out and be patient. And drink tons of water. And rest. If you want to keep up with my constant bitching about STILL being pregnant (which doesn’t bother me, I’m mostly being sarcastic and not actually upset about it) follow me on Twitter or Instagram- @laurenacarlton is my name for both. Ch-ch-check it out.